Located in a comfortable, state-of-the-art office in Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts, Krauss Dermatology provides a full range of medical and cosmetic dermatological services to enhance your health and help you look and feel your best. Board Certified Dermatologists Madeline Krauss, Pamela Norden, Ellen Lacomis, Emily Wise and their staff work individually with each patient to evaluate and treat dermatologic conditions and to design personalized skin care treatments. Advanced technology, including electronic medical records, digital photography, a variety of lasers, intense pulsed light sources, Coolsculpting® and in-office Wi-Fi access, enhance your experience and care. We are affiliated with Newton Wellesley Hospital and the Partners Health Care System.
To make your skin look and feel its best, we offer the following services:
- Medical Dermatology
- Kybella™ for Submental Fullness
- Coolsculpting® Noninvasive Fat Removal for abdomen, love handles, back and thighs
- Botox® Cosmetic®
- Restylane®, Juvéderm®, Voluma® and Belotero® Fillers for Lines and Wrinkles
- Fraxel Dual Laser® for Wrinkles, Pigmentation and Acne Scarring
- Pixel® Laser for Texture, Tone and Fine Lines
- Laser Hair Removal
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photorejuvenation
- Laser Treatment of Blood Vessels
- Smoothbeam® Laser for Acne, Acne Scarring and Fine Lines
- Physician Strength Glycolic Acid Peels
- Skin Care Products
- Skin Care Consultations & more…
For more information or to schedule a free consultation with our dermatologists in Wellesley, please call 781.416.3500 today.
Click here to view skin care products offered at Krauss Dermatology.
See our educational blog that answers frequently asked questions about skin conditions and procedures.